This issue of the Renfrew-Collingwood Community News is full of the many wonderful people, events and programs happening in our neighbourhood!
Or click on the cover image to view the new issue.
In this issue:
- East Vancouver swordplay school named top entrepreneur
- Make small changes to eating habits – March is Nutrition Month
- Skytrain 30 years ago
- 10 tips to conquer clutter
- Free online courses for newcomers
- Stile Moderno baroque concert lights up Il Museo
- Local children’s authors inspire a new generation at Nootka school
- A chat with Dolores
- Small gestures mean a lot to seniors and volunteers
Do you have a local story to tell or an event to share? We’d love to hear about it! Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The deadline for the April 2016 issue is March 10. You are welcome to submit a story from 300 to 400 words. Accompanying photos must be high resolution in a jpg file at least 1 MB large and include a photo caption and the name of the photographer.