Let’s stay connected to your community through the RCC News and support our local businesses and community events. Please stay safe while you’re out and about.
View the new issue.
In this issue:
- CNH pilot program provides farm-fresh veggies to you and your neighbours
- Spotlight on volunteers: Vince Prasad
- Collingwood Corner: The Dexter and Hemlock Exchange
- The value of salt by Robert F. Edwards
- Marking Truth and Reconciliation Day, September 30
- Finance 101: Preparing for unexpected illness during and after COVID-19
- Read On! page for learners: Pumpkin mania and Thanksgiving
Do you have a local story to tell or an event to share? We’d love to hear about it! Email email@example.com.
The deadline for the November 2021 issue is October 10.
We welcome story submissions from 300 to 400 words long. Accompanying photos must be high resolution in a jpg file at least 1 MB large and include a photo caption and the name of the photographer.