Many thanks to the writers, artists, photographers, advertisers and distributors who help our monthly newspaper bring the Renfrew-Collingwood community together. And, of course, thank you to our readers.
We are grateful to all of you for your ongoing support during this unusual and challenging COVID-19 year. Warmest wishes for a safe and healthy 2022.
― The RCC News team
View the new issue.
In this issue:
- CNH youth programs support remote First Nations youth through the Ballantyne Project
- 2400 Motel’s 75th anniversary puzzle kindles nostalgia at local organizations
- The electric car by Robert F. Edwards
- Collingwood Corner: Christmas 60 years ago
- Christmas — One of our favourite times of the year by Vince Prasad
- Learn to cook new foods at the CNH community kitchen
- Read On! page for learners: Cold-weather comfort foods
- A huge thank you to the contributors, advertisers and distributors of the RCC News
Do you have a local story to tell or an event to share? We’d love to hear about it! Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The deadline for the January 2021 issue is December 10.
We welcome story submissions from 300 to 400 words long. Accompanying photos must be high resolution in a jpg file at least 1 MB large and include a photo caption and the name of the photographer.