Happy new year! There is much to celebrate: 2018 also marks the 20th anniversary of the Renfrew-Collingwood Community News.
This issue of the RCC News is full of the many wonderful people, events and programs happening in our neighbourhood!
Get your latest issue of the RCC News at your local coffee shop, grocery store, library and community centre.
Or click on the cover image to view the new issue.
In this issue:
- Has it been 20 years? Renfrew-Collingwood Community News 20th anniversary
- Happy Corner Preschool: Where learning is play
- More action needed to address housing crisis
- Housing for homeless residents planned for 4410 Kaslo Street
- Seniors and kids at Three Links Care Centre
- Family Literacy Day is January 27
- The neighbours who support Still Moon Arts Society. You can, too!
- Community kitchen dishes up friendship and food
- New bike parkade at Joyce-Collingwood SkyTrain station
- Collingwood Neighbourhood House winter 2018 programs
Do you have a local story to tell or an event to share? We’d love to hear about it! Email email@example.com.
The deadline for the February 2018 issue is January 10. We welcome story submissions from 300 to 400 words long. Accompanying photos must be high resolution in a jpg file at least 1 MB large and include a photo caption and the name of the photographer.