This issue of the Renfrew-Collingwood Community News is full of the many wonderful people, events and programs happening in our neighbourhood!
Get your latest issue of the RCC News at your local coffee shop, grocery store, library and community centre.
Or click on the cover image to view the new issue.
In this issue:
- Collingwood Artisans’ Village Market 2017, Saturday, Dec. 9, 11 am to 4 pm
- New vendors on board this season at the Hastings Park Winter Market
- Got leaves? What you need to know about city leaf collection
- Support the social enterprises among us
- Come out and show your support for an off-leash dog park in Collingwood
- St. Mary’s students remember veterans through No Stone Left Alone ceremony
- Public hearing for Joyce-Collingwood Station Precinct Plan, Dec. 6, 6 pm
- CNH staff take on the Welfare Food Challenge
- Housing solutions at Windermere Secondary’s Housing Justice Conference 2017
- Eating Out in RC: Pho 99 Broadway Tech Centre
Do you have a local story to tell or an event to share? We’d love to hear about it! Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The deadline for the January 2018 issue is earlier than usual on December 5. We welcome story submissions from 300 to 400 words long. Accompanying photos must be high resolution in a jpg file at least 1 MB large and include a photo caption and the name of the photographer.