This issue of the RCC News is full of the many wonderful people, events and programs happening in our neighbourhood.
Get your latest issue of the RCC News at your local coffee shop, grocery store, library and community centre.
Or click on the cover image to view the new issue.
In this issue:
- Three cheers for community volunteer Carla Nissen
- RCC News 20 years: Green Thumb to the Rescue – Theatre company campaigns to rebuild historic Carleton School House
- Family tree tips for digging further
- Eating Out in RC: Zorro’s Pizza and Spaghetti House
- What you need to know for estate planning
- Nutrition on a budget
- Gardening tips for fall
- The Other Guy’s opinion on marijuana
- Renfrew Ravine boardwalk native planting
Do you have a local story to tell or an event to share? We’d love to hear about it! Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The deadline for the November 2018 issue is October 10. We welcome story submissions from 300 to 400 words long. Accompanying photos must be high resolution in a jpg file at least 1 MB large and include a photo caption and the name of the photographer.