Let’s support the many local businesses that are still open during COVID-19. Please stay well and safe while you’re out and about in the community.
Click on the cover image to view the new issue.
In this issue:
- History of pandemics by Paul Reid
- Collingwood Corner: Shopping in peace and quiet by Loretta Houben
- Businesses open in Renfrew-Collingwood
- New resident loves life in RC
- Eating In in RC: Easy chickpea curry recipe
- Farmers markets open in May with physical distancing
- Living in Community: Balancing perspectives on the sex industry
- Cash flow management and government programs during COVID-19
Do you have a local story to tell or an event to share? We’d love to hear about it! Email email@example.com.
The deadline for the June 2020 issue is May 11.
We welcome story submissions from 300 to 400 words long. Accompanying photos must be high resolution in a jpg file at least 1 MB large and include a photo caption and the name of the photographer.