The new issue is full of the many wonderful people, events and programs happening in our neighbourhood!
Get your May 2014 issue of the RCC News at your local coffee shop, grocery store, library and community centre.
Or click on the cover image to view the new issue.
In this issue:
- Collingwood Days program insert
- Sometimes I Can and Sometimes I Can’t: Artists with disabilities talk about their practice, May 7
- VanTech market garden starts Wednesday, May 28
- Graham Bruce Spring Carnival to fundraise for a new playground, Friday, May 23
- Loretta Houben’s family tree series continues with tips for creating a memory box
- Tips to lock out crime from the Vancouver Police Department
- Happy Mother’s Day poems
Do you have a local story to tell or an event to share? We’d love to hear about it! Email firstname.lastname@example.org. The deadline for the June 2014 issue is May 10.