This issue of the Renfrew-Collingwood Community News is full of the many wonderful people, events and programs happening in our neighbourhood!
Or click on the cover image to view the new issue.
In this issue:
- Have a berry berry good summer
- Green Thumb wins awards and more awards
- Insights from a stay-at-home dad
- People with disabilities are normal
- Paula Carr wins award
- Eating Out: La Piazza Dario
Do you have a local story to tell or an event to share? We’d love to hear about it! Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The deadline for the August 2015 issue is July 10. You are welcome to submit a story from 300 to 400 words, with high resolution photos in a jpg at least 1 MB file size.