This issue of the Renfrew-Collingwood Community News is full of the many wonderful people, events and programs happening in our neighbourhood!
Or click on the cover image to view the new issue.
In this issue:
- Gift From Within Tour –Saving mom with love, guts and a kidney
- Special insert for Collingwood Days, May 21-29
- Graham Bruce Spring Carnival, May 27
- New Il Museo exhibit by Shelley Stefan traces family lines and lesbian family heraldry
- Happy Mother’s Day writings from the Pre-teen Creative Writing Class
- The Other Guy’s Opinion: On Air Travel
- Memories of Expo 86
Do you have a local story to tell or an event to share? We’d love to hear about it! Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The deadline for the June 2016 issue is May 10. You are welcome to submit a story from 300 to 400 words. Accompanying photos must be high resolution in a jpg file at least 1 MB large and include a photo caption and the name of the photographer.