Happy new year! Here’s to another year staying connected to your neighbours and community through the Renfrew-Collingwood Community News.
We wish you much healthy and happiness in 2022.
― The RCC News team
View the new issue.
In this issue:
Do you have a local story to tell or an event to share? We’d love to hear about it! Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Together We Can Wellness Telethon raises over $175,000
- Resolutions for success: Tips for New Year’s
- CityReach delivers Christmas hampers to local families
- Eating out in RC: Zoom fatigue? Favourite lunch breaks away from the home office
- Renfrew-Collingwood Food Hub winter updates
- Join a planning group for local 2SLGBTQA+ initiatives
- Collingwood Branch offers in-library programs once again
- Plus, the Collingwood Neighbourhood House Winter 2022 recreation programs insert
The deadline for the January 2021 issue is December 10.
We welcome story submissions from 300 to 400 words long. Accompanying photos must be high resolution in a jpg file at least 1 MB large and include a photo caption and the name of the photographer.