This issue of the Renfrew-Collingwood Community News is full of the many wonderful people, events and programs happening in our neighbourhood!
Get your latest issue of the RCC News at your local coffee shop, grocery store, library and community centre.
Or click on the cover image to view the new issue.
In this issue:
- Remembrance Day 2017
- Renfrew-Collingwood resident Henry Lau wins two Mayor’s Arts Awards
- Collingwood Corner: Joyce Station before and after by Loretta Houben
- Time is ticking on the homelessness problem: Windermere Law students speak out on homelessness
- Global Party Starters releases controversial single supported by Telus STORYHIVE
- Getting to know our neighbours by asset mapping
- Visible Minorities: A podcast for people of colour
- 9th annual Climate Change Conference December 1, 2017: Calling all students: What will be your legacy?
Do you have a local story to tell or an event to share? We’d love to hear about it! Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The deadline for the December 2017 issue is November 10. We welcome story submissions from 300 to 400 words long. Accompanying photos must be high resolution in a jpg file at least 1 MB large and include a photo caption and the name of the photographer.