The new issue is full of the many wonderful people, events and programs happening in our neighbourhood!
Get your March 2014 issue of the RCC News at your local coffee shop, grocery store, library and community centre.
Or click on the cover image to view the new issue.
In this issue:
- Strong Women: Commemorating International Women’s Day
- A lot of fun and a bit of magic: Project Chef’s secret ingredients for health and nutrition by Julie Cheng
- Loretta Houben’s family tree series continues with tips for searching the Greater Vancouver directories
- Eating Out in RC: Enjoy the burgers and view at Romer’s Burger Bar
- Still Creek stories – Collecting memories, stories and photos of Still Creek
- Getting more from your city garden by Stephanie Lim
- Slocan Park notice board keeps community connected – Apply for your Neighbourhood Small Grants – Online application opens March 3
Do you have a local story to tell or an event to share? We’d love to hear about it! Email firstname.lastname@example.org. The deadline for the April 2014 issue is March 10.