The new issue is full of the many wonderful people, events and programs happening in our neighbourhood!
Or click on the cover image to view the new issue.
In this issue:
- Lest We Forget – Collingwood Branch #48
- Windermere students reveal the many sides of homelessness
- Eating Out: Wally’s Burgers
- Starting a new job? Tips to get started and stay ahead
- Intercultural Physical Activity Guide to get neighbours moving
Do you have a local story to tell or an event to share? We’d love to hear about it! Email email@example.com.
The deadline for the December 2014 issue is November 10. From 300 to 400 words, with high resolution photos in a jpg at least 1 MB file size.