The new issue is full of the many wonderful people, events and programs happening in our neighbourhood!
Get your April 2014 issue of the RCC News at your local coffee shop, grocery store, library and community centre.
Or click on the cover image to view the new issue.
In this issue:
- Earth Day: Windermere law students speak out on the oil industry, water and the environment
- Coming full circle: Nootka Elementary’s 50th Golden Anniversary celebration, May 3, by Susan Wong
- Loretta Houben’s family tree series continues with tips for using social media
- Vancouver Police Department crime alert – car break-ins
- Renfrew Park Community Centre celebrates St. Patrick’s Day
- Make cooking a family affair by Kathy Romses, public health dietitian
- Why so much garbage? by Robert F. Edwards
Do you have a local story to tell or an event to share? We’d love to hear about it! Email firstname.lastname@example.org. The deadline for the May 2014 issue is April 10.