This issue of the Renfrew-Collingwood Community News is full of the many wonderful people, events and programs happening in our neighbourhood!
Or click on the cover image to view the new issue.
In this issue:
- Collingwood Days insert and ground-breaking parade
- The Flour Peddler: A global journey into local food with links to Collingwood’s First Lutheran Church
- The Coat Room: Green Thumb’s all-teen play
- Coastal City Ballet’s Cinderella
- Community cultural liaison workers connect newcomers
- Windermere high school’s amazing Judy Payne
- In honour of Poh Poh by Susan Wong
- Too cute department: Happy Mother’s Day – Kids in a creative writing class write about their moms
Do you have a local story to tell or an event to share? We’d love to hear about it! Email email@example.com.
The deadline for the June 2015 issue is May 10. You are welcome to submit a story from 300 to 400 words, with high resolution photos in a jpg at least 1 MB file size.