This issue of the RCC News full of the many wonderful people, events and programs happening in our neighbourhood.
Get your latest issue of the RCC News at your local coffee shop, grocery store, library and community centre.
Or click on the cover image to view the new issue.
In this issue:
- Proposed 32-storey and library development at 5163-5187 Joyce Street: Open House
- Thanks to contributors, advertisers and distributors for a successful 2019
- Eating Out: Ham and Eggman’s
- The inspiring story of Fred and Lisa Pan
- Eco-corner: Vancouver ban on foam takeout containers starts January
- Christmas is Vince Prasad’s favourite time of year
- Gift ideas with a lifetime of benefits
- The Other Guy’s Opinion by Robert F. Edwards
Do you have a local story to tell or an event to share? We’d love to hear about it! Email email@example.com.
The deadline for the January 2020 issue is December 5, a few days earlier because of the holiday season.
We welcome story submissions from 300 to 400 words long. Accompanying photos must be high resolution in a jpg file at least 1 MB large and include a photo caption and the name of the photographer.