Happy spring! This issue of the RCC News is full of the many wonderful people, events and programs happening in our neighbourhood!
Get your latest issue of the RCC News at your local coffee shop, grocery store, library and community centre.
Or click on the cover image to view the new issue.
In this issue:
- Small is beautiful! Neighbourhood Small Grants projects are back
- Celebrating 20 years of RCC News: Cathy Folkard: The light shines on
- Connections and Resilience Lab
- Local youth Maggie Fong wins City of Vancouver Awards of Excellence
- MLA Adrian Dix addresses resident concerns about homeless housing
- Nutrition Month 2018 — Unlock the Potential of Food
- Expert tips to get your lawn and garden going this spring
Do you have a local story to tell or an event to share? We’d love to hear about it! Email email@example.com.
The deadline for the April 2018 issue is March 10. We welcome story submissions from 300 to 400 words long. Accompanying photos must be high resolution in a jpg file at least 1 MB large and include a photo caption and the name of the photographer.