The new issue is full of the many wonderful people, events and programs happening in our neighbourhood!
Get your August 2014 issue of the RCC News at your local coffee shop, grocery store, library and community centre.
Or click on the cover image to view the new issue.
In this issue:
- Expert canning tips for summer fruit
- Squished skunk? Call 3-1-1
- Tips to find work from the Vancouver Northeast WorkBC Centre
- Italian Cultural Centre hosts Il Mercato, Vancouver’s first Farmer and Italian Night Market
- Curbside Fresh Market comes to Collingwood
- Summer movie nights in the park
- Get ready for the annual Renfrew Ravine Harvest Moon Festival – lantern workshops
- New on the CNH Rooftop Garden: Family drop-in gardening program
Do you have a local story to tell or an event to share? We’d love to hear about it! Email email@example.com.
The deadline for the September 2014 issue is August 10. From 300 to 400 words, with high resolution photos in a jpg at least 1 MB file size.