Happy Chinese New Year, Family Day and Valentine’s!
This issue of the Renfrew-Collingwood Community News is full of the many wonderful people, events and programs happening in our neighbourhood!
Or click on the cover image to view the new issue.
In this issue:
- Local history club seeks old photos
- Collingwood speaks up about housing developments
- Read On: All about Family Day
- Be a hero: Volunteer by John Mendoza
- Reflections of a Collingwood BIA street clean team member
- On Patients and Patience by Robert F. Edwards
- New artistic director at Kickstart Disability Arts & Culture
- Books of Love by Taya Lawton, Renfrew Library
Do you have a local story to tell or an event to share? We’d love to hear about it! Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The deadline for the March 2016 issue is February 10. You are welcome to submit a story from 300 to 400 words. Accompanying photos must be high resolution in a jpg file at least 1 MB large and include a photo caption and the name of the photographer.