Wishing you peace and prosperity in this Lunar New Year of the Rabbit. Happy Valentine’s Day and Family Day − let’s show each other and the planet some love. Check out the great activities happening in our neighbourhood in this latest issue of the Renfrew-Collingwood Community News and stay connected to your neighbours and community.
View the new issue.
In this issue:
- On being inducted into the Burnaby Sports Hall of Fame by Michael McLenaghen
- Warning labels on alcohol?
- Read On! Celebrating Family Day
- All Genders Youth Group installs Pride flag and safe space stickers at Collingwood Neighbourhood House
- Show the planet some love with Eco Refillery
- Collingwood Corner: Joyce Road in September 1911
- Do you remember Lorna Gibbs? Looking for your memories and photos
- Community open houses reimagine the Rupert-Renfrew SkyTrain Station Area
- Eating Out in RC: Bon’s Off Broadway − A special Valentine’s Day review
Do you have a local story to tell or an event to share? We’d love to hear about it! Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The deadline for the March 2023 issue is February 10.
We welcome story submissions from 300 to 400 words long. Accompanying photos must be high resolution in a jpg file at least 1 MB large and include a photo caption and the name of the photographer.