Time to get outside and take care of our health. This issue of the RCC News full of the many wonderful people, events and programs happening in our neighbourhood to keep you active.
Get your latest issue of the RCC News at your local coffee shop, grocery store, library and community centre.
Or click on the cover image to view the new issue.
In this issue:
- Dear Neighbours: Message from Health Minister Adrian Dix on COVID-19
- Eating In in RC: Masala Meats
- Importance of bioswales
- 20 years of Collingwood Tax Clinic
- Three Links Care Centre expands infection control measures
- Windermere students Get R.E.A.L.
- Haiku from the Creative Writing Class at CNH
Do you have a local story to tell or an event to share? We’d love to hear about it! Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The deadline for the May 2020 issue is April 10.
We welcome story submissions from 300 to 400 words long. Accompanying photos must be high resolution in a jpg file at least 1 MB large and include a photo caption and the name of the photographer.