The new issue is full of the many wonderful people, events and programs happening in our neighbourhood!
Get your July 2013 issue of the RCC News at your local coffee shop, grocery store, library and community centre.
Click on the cover image to view the new issue.
In this issue:
- Passion for India: Young photographer raises money and awareness
- Proud to be Canadian
- Cambodia travels by Robert F. Edwards
- Renfrew Ravine and Park master plan moves forward
- Eating Out in RC: The Tipper restaurant and review room
- Green Thumb launches arts campus
- New health and physical activity project moves residents
- Local seniors overcome loneliness
- Enough food for everyone by Kathy Romses, RD
Do you have a local story to tell or an event to share? We’d love to hear about it! Email firstname.lastname@example.org. The deadline for the August issue is July 10, 2013.