Physical distancing is the new normal. But despite COVID-19, you can still stay connected to your community through the RCC News. Please stay well and safe while you’re out and about.
Click on the cover image to view the new issue.
In this issue:
- Norquay families get used to home schooling
- January Wolodarsky leaves CNH after 23 years of bringing community together
- Anti-racism town hall
- Coronavirus fact and fiction: pandemic myths brings out racism
- Help save the Renfrew Ravine from the invasive knotweed
- Biking Still Creek to Burnaby Lake
Do you have a local story to tell or an event to share? We’d love to hear about it! Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The deadline for the July 2020 issue is June 10.
We welcome story submissions from 300 to 400 words long. Accompanying photos must be high resolution in a jpg file at least 1 MB large and include a photo caption and the name of the photographer.