Check out all the great things happening in our neighbourhood this June. Let’s keep connected to your neighbours and community through the Renfrew-Collingwood Community News. Please continue to stay safe while you’re out and about.
View the new issue.
In this issue:
- Join the local community-supported agriculture and share fresh veggies with your neighbours
- Share your stories of Collingwood in a history booklet by Loretta Houben
- Collingwood Corner: The old Joyce bus loop
- Youth updates at Collingwood Neighbourhood House
- A-SLAM releases debut album
- Local artist Carmen Rosen receives BC Achievement Community Award
- What is love? Poem by Garry Moore
- Eating out in RC: Gong Cha Renfrew by local food blogger Emily Tam
- Happy Father’s Day: Local brunch ideas
Do you have a local story to tell or an event to share? We’d love to hear about it! Email email@example.com.
The deadline for the July 2022 issue is June 10.
We welcome story submissions from 300 to 400 words long. Accompanying photos must be high resolution in a jpg file at least 1 MB large and include a photo caption and the name of the photographer.