Let’s support our local businesses get through this pandemic so that we can enjoy them down the road. And continue to stay connected to your community through the RCC News. Please stay safe while you’re out and about.
Click on the cover image to view the new issue.
In this issue:
- Taking out in Renfrew-Collingwood – local eateries to enjoy
- Collingwood Corner: Collingwood Autoworkers, 1942
- Coping with COVID: Hope from the beauty of spring – Nature photos from Penny Lim
- Eco-sculptures from Still Moon Arts
- Liquor store planned for 22nd and Rupert
- Garden pop-up store in our neighbourhood
Do you have a local story to tell or an event to share? We’d love to hear about it! Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The deadline for the June 2021 issue is May 10.
We welcome story submissions from 300 to 400 words long. Accompanying photos must be high resolution in a jpg file at least 1 MB large and include a photo caption and the name of the photographer.