Stay connected to your community through the RCC News. Please stay well and safe while you’re out and about.
Click on the cover image to view the new issue.
In this issue:
- Remembrance Day in a pandemic
- Mr. Lawrence is retiring after 40-plus years at Windermere
- Coping with COVID: Be thankful
- Stream the re-envisioned Renfrew Ravine Moon Festival online
- St. Mary’s Fine Arts Annex
- Dessert class at the Italian Cultural Centre
- Financial protection during COVID-19
Do you have a local story to tell or an event to share? We’d love to hear about it! Email email@example.com.
The deadline for the December 2020 issue is November 10.
We welcome story submissions from 300 to 400 words long. Accompanying photos must be high resolution in a jpg file at least 1 MB large and include a photo caption and the name of the photographer.