It’s spring and time to start enjoying the outdoors again. Let’s keep connected to your neighbours and community through the Renfrew-Collingwood Community News. Please continue to stay safe while you’re out and about.
View the new issue.
In this issue:
Do you have a local story to tell or an event to share? We’d love to hear about it! Email email@example.com.
- Three Links Care Centre fights off Omicron
- Collingwood Corner: Fire Hall Station No. 1
- Eating out in RC: Dami Sushi and Korean by local food blogger Emily Tam
- Celebrating the Year of the Tiger
- Waste not, want not – Reducing food waste
- Outdoor library box at Collingwood Neighbourhood House
The deadline for the April 2022 issue is March 10.
We welcome story submissions from 300 to 400 words long. Accompanying photos must be high resolution in a jpg file at least 1 MB large and include a photo caption and the name of the photographer.