Check out the great stories from our neighbourhood in this latest issue of the Renfrew-Collingwood Community News and stay connected to your neighbours and community.
View the new issue.
In this issue:
- Why 2400 Motel became a Living Wage Employer during the pandemic
- Collingwood Corner: The Pig and Whistle Inn
- Vancouver Votes 2022: 15 candidates for mayor
- Moon Festival Streamside Lantern Installation a success
- Windermere fitness park is now open
- Eating Out in RC: Border Burrito
- Read On! Explore fusion cuisine in RC
Do you have a local story to tell or an event to share? We’d love to hear about it! Email email@example.com.
The deadline for the November 2022 issue is October 10.
We welcome story submissions from 300 to 400 words long. Accompanying photos must be high resolution in a jpg file at least 1 MB large and include a photo caption and the name of the photographer.