It’s time to get out and enjoy the sun, the flowers and the birds. Let’s keep connected to your neighbours and community through the Renfrew-Collingwood Community News. Please continue to stay safe while you’re out and about.
View the new issue.
In this issue:
- Adult day program at Renfrew Collingwood Seniors Society
- Former Sunny Hill site slated for redevelopment
- Eating out in RC: Fighter Chicken by local food blogger Emily Tam
- Earth Day at Windermere high school
- Introducing the Renfrew-Collingwood Community Fridge and Pantry
- Apply for the Neighbourhood Small Grants – deadline April 30
Do you have a local story to tell or an event to share? We’d love to hear about it! Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The deadline for the May 2022 issue is April 11.
We welcome story submissions from 300 to 400 words long. Accompanying photos must be high resolution in a jpg file at least 1 MB large and include a photo caption and the name of the photographer.