This issue of the Renfrew-Collingwood Community News is full of the many wonderful people, events and programs happening in our neighbourhood!
Get your latest issue of the RCC News at your local coffee shop, grocery store, library and community centre.
Or click on the cover image to view the new issue.
In this issue:
- Skytrain Rambler: Evergreen line connects history from Renfrew-Collingwood to Port Moody
- Lots happening at Still Moon Arts Society
- Photos of informal learning in Renfrew-Collingwood by John Mendoza
- Homeless program raising funds in the neighbourhood
- Shop local farmers markets
- Gathering of canoes – Photo montage by Penny Lim
- Read On! Many reasons to love Renfrew-Collingwood by Tony Wanless
- Latin festival returns to new venues – Swangard Stadium and Rickshaw Theatre
Do you have a local story to tell or an event to share? We’d love to hear about it! Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The deadline for the September 2017 issue is August 10. We welcome story submissions from 300 to 400 words long. Accompanying photos must be high resolution in a jpg file at least 1 MB large and include a photo caption and the name of the photographer.